Homemade Screw-Advance Box Joint Jig
Peter Oxley on lumberjocks.com
Homemade screw-advance box joint jig constructed in accordance with the Matthias Wandel plans. This unit has been customized to include Imperial measurements for the screw assembly, a vertical orientation for the primary mechanism, and a scale on the fence to indicate the degree of advance.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!