Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screw Holder
Gary Hart on chaski.org
Homemade screw holders for socket head cap screws intended to facilitate secure retention of fasteners during grinding operations or when starting in hard to reach spots. Ends are silver brazed in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!