Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screw Vise
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade screw vise intended to secure screws during grinding operations. Holds #6 and #8 screws. Tool consists of a bolt/handle and a head with slots milled to accept the screw. Screw secured/released by twisting the handle. Head material is aluminum, handle is CRS. Tool holder milled from a block of MDF.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!