Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screwcutting Lathe
George B. Round on vintageprojects.com
Homemade 3-1/2" screwcutting lathe featuring a 27-1/2" bed. Fitted with a back shaft for power traverse, back gearing, and worm drive to the mandrel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!