Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screwdriver and Pliers Rack
nissancrawler on pirate4x4.com
Homemade screwdriver and pliers rack adapted from aluminum test tube racks. Fabricated by cutting the top and bottom panels of the test tube racks, leaving the flanges. Holes are drilled on the flanges and the rack is attached to walls and pegboards.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!