Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screwless Vise Clamps
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade screwless vise clamps intended to fit 2" and 3" screwless vises. Clamp material is cold finished steel. The mounting blocks have counterbored bolt holes, accepting 3/8" and M6 socket head cap screws paired with T-slot nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!