Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screwless Vise Clamps
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade screwless vise clamps intended to fit 2" and 3" screwless vises. Clamp material is cold finished steel. The mounting blocks have counterbored bolt holes, accepting 3/8" and M6 socket head cap screws paired with T-slot nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!