Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screwless Vise Clamps
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade screwless vise clamps intended to fit 2" and 3" screwless vises. Clamp material is cold finished steel. The mounting blocks have counterbored bolt holes, accepting 3/8" and M6 socket head cap screws paired with T-slot nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!