Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screwless Vise Clamps
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade screwless vise clamps intended to fit 2" and 3" screwless vises. Clamp material is cold finished steel. The mounting blocks have counterbored bolt holes, accepting 3/8" and M6 socket head cap screws paired with T-slot nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!