Homemade Screwless Vise Clamps
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade screwless vise clamps intended to fit 2" and 3" screwless vises. Clamp material is cold finished steel. The mounting blocks have counterbored bolt holes, accepting 3/8" and M6 socket head cap screws paired with T-slot nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!