Homemade Scroll Saw Dust Collector
ldl on lumberjocks.com
Homemade scroll saw dust collector fixture intended to facilitate the process of collecting dust from the bottom of the table. Constructed from a pre-formed scoop/funnel and a section of PVC pipe. Attached via bungee cord.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!