Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scroll Saw Dust Collector
ldl on lumberjocks.com
Homemade scroll saw dust collector fixture intended to facilitate the process of collecting dust from the bottom of the table. Constructed from a pre-formed scoop/funnel and a section of PVC pipe. Attached via bungee cord.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!