Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade SDS Scutch Chisel
brightspark on homemadetools.net
Homemade SDS scutch chisel adapted from a handheld chisel and a salvaged SDS unit. One was turned down and tapered, while the other was bored out and tapered to accept the first half. The two sections were welded and ground to form the new scutch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!