Homemade Seal and Bearing Race Driver
Irelands Child on hotrodders.com
Seal and bearing race driver for Ford 350 rear hubs. Bearing race driver is 1/2" T6061 aluminum cut to size using a bandsaw. Seal driver is made from a 1 3/16" thick piece of oak. A relief for the raised portion of the seal is cut into the wood using a circle cutter and a hole saw. Center hole is drilled for the bolt that connects the wooden piece to flat stock with the tightening nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!