Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Seal and Bearing Race Driver
Irelands Child on hotrodders.com
Seal and bearing race driver for Ford 350 rear hubs. Bearing race driver is 1/2" T6061 aluminum cut to size using a bandsaw. Seal driver is made from a 1 3/16" thick piece of oak. A relief for the raised portion of the seal is cut into the wood using a circle cutter and a hole saw. Center hole is drilled for the bolt that connects the wooden piece to flat stock with the tightening nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!