Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Seal and Bearing Race Driver
Irelands Child on hotrodders.com
Seal and bearing race driver for Ford 350 rear hubs. Bearing race driver is 1/2" T6061 aluminum cut to size using a bandsaw. Seal driver is made from a 1 3/16" thick piece of oak. A relief for the raised portion of the seal is cut into the wood using a circle cutter and a hole saw. Center hole is drilled for the bolt that connects the wooden piece to flat stock with the tightening nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!