Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Seal Press
Mike J on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade press for a main rear seal on a 993-series Porsche 911. Constructed from steel plate, threaded rod, a long nut, and an old pulley. Utilized in conjunction with an old seal to press in the new one.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!