Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Seal Puller
AlphaDogChoppers on alphadogcustoms.com
Homemade seal puller for motorcycle engines. Consists of a 2" x 2" metal plate with tapped holes radiating from the center towards the corners. Fine thread drywall screws are threaded through the holes and into the seal face. The center bolt is then turned, displacing the seal from its seat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!