Homemade Seal Puller
AlphaDogChoppers on alphadogcustoms.com
Homemade seal puller for motorcycle engines. Consists of a 2" x 2" metal plate with tapped holes radiating from the center towards the corners. Fine thread drywall screws are threaded through the holes and into the seal face. The center bolt is then turned, displacing the seal from its seat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!