Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Secure Adjustable Pegboard Hooks
grouch on hotrodders.com
Homemade secure adjustable pegboard hooks designed to remain in position when relieved of a suspended tool's weight. Can be quickly bent as needed with a pair of 10" Vise-grips.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!