Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Secure Adjustable Pegboard Hooks
grouch on hotrodders.com
Homemade secure adjustable pegboard hooks designed to remain in position when relieved of a suspended tool's weight. Can be quickly bent as needed with a pair of 10" Vise-grips.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!