Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Secure Adjustable Pegboard Hooks
grouch on hotrodders.com
Homemade secure adjustable pegboard hooks designed to remain in position when relieved of a suspended tool's weight. Can be quickly bent as needed with a pair of 10" Vise-grips.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!