Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Secure Adjustable Pegboard Hooks
grouch on hotrodders.com
Homemade secure adjustable pegboard hooks designed to remain in position when relieved of a suspended tool's weight. Can be quickly bent as needed with a pair of 10" Vise-grips.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!