Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Security Screwdriver
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade security screwdriver intended to facilitate work with spanner head (notched) fasteners. Ground from a section of hex bar, then hardened and tempered, the bit is set in a repurposed can opener handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!