Homemade Security Screwdriver
Workshopshed on homemadetools.net
Homemade security screwdriver intended to facilitate work with spanner head (notched) fasteners. Ground from a section of hex bar, then hardened and tempered, the bit is set in a repurposed can opener handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
- Girandola firework - GIF
- Horse-drawn street sweeper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!