Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Security Screwdriver
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade security screwdriver intended to facilitate work with spanner head (notched) fasteners. Ground from a section of hex bar, then hardened and tempered, the bit is set in a repurposed can opener handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!