Homemade Segmented Ring Press
Bob Tugwell on woodturningonline.com
Homemade segmented ring press constructed from oak, ash, and kitchen countertop material. Utilizes inserts to compensate for the jack's limited reach.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual-ramp Corvair rampside - photos
- Welding Table light from recycled...
- Extinct Turnspit dog breed for tu...
- Windmill watermelon slicer - phot...
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!