Homemade Segmented Ring Press
Kevin Neelley on turnedwood.com
Homemade segmented ring press constructed from a commercial press screw, steel channel, a sink cutout, wood, plexiglass, threaded rod, nuts, and washers. Capable of accommodating 18" diameter x 18" tall stacks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!