Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Self-Compensating Electronic Edge Finder
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade self-compensating electronic edge finder for lathes and mills. The device measures the machine resistance and stores the result. Upon touchdown, the circuit detects the drop in resistance and activates the touchdown LED. Circuit powered by a 9v battery. Capable of being interfaced with a CNC system.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!