Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sensitive Drill Press
RICH on machsupport.com
Homemade drill press equipped with digital readouts. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a 30X microscope to allow for sensitive start and monitoring of drilling. Utilizes 18,000, 40,000, and 60,000 RPM spindles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rube Goldberg-esque cake serving ...
- Build a Portable Bandsaw Table (F...
- Tractor burning weeds - GIF
- Case Hardening Compound
- Plans market update
- Hidden garage - GIF
- Overhead pneumatic hose connection.
- how high pressure gas bottles are...
- Sight Adjustment Press or Small S...
- 6 trucks transporting a 300-ton g...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!