Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Servo Cover Tool
drdoom on explorerforum.com
Homemade servo cover tool designed for a 5R55E transmission. Constructed from 1" square tubing, a muffler clamp, and M8 bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!