Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shaper Tool Holders
Lane on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade shaper tool holders of both fixed and adjustable types. Adjustable tool holder was fabricated from mild steel. Fixed left and right-hand tool holders are Armstrong-type copies fabricated from 1045 steel and heat treated to 40-42 RC. All holders accept 3/8" bits.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!