Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shaper Tool Holders
Lane on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade shaper tool holders of both fixed and adjustable types. Adjustable tool holder was fabricated from mild steel. Fixed left and right-hand tool holders are Armstrong-type copies fabricated from 1045 steel and heat treated to 40-42 RC. All holders accept 3/8" bits.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!