Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shaper Tool Holders
Lane on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade shaper tool holders of both fixed and adjustable types. Adjustable tool holder was fabricated from mild steel. Fixed left and right-hand tool holders are Armstrong-type copies fabricated from 1045 steel and heat treated to 40-42 RC. All holders accept 3/8" bits.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!