Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Station
DYankee on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening station constructed in accordance with free online plans. Slots beside the machine provide storage for discs or sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!