Homemade Sharpening System
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade sharpening system for wood turning tools. Design is based on an 8" drill press, utilizes abrasive disks, and incorporates three different jig supports for roughing, spindle, and bowl gouges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!