Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening System
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade sharpening system constructed around a Makita wet grinder and based on the principles of the Straight Line Reference (SLR). Incorporates a honing disk, water handling system, scraper rest, and fine adjustment mechanism.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!