Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Workbench
bobasaurus on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening workbench constructed from 2x4s, and featuring a plywood/MDF sandwich for the top. Dogholes provide a location for attachment of whetstone clamps. The legs are equipped with levelers to aid in setup. Finished in multiple coats of polyethylene for improved water resistance.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!