Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Workbench
bobasaurus on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening workbench constructed from 2x4s, and featuring a plywood/MDF sandwich for the top. Dogholes provide a location for attachment of whetstone clamps. The legs are equipped with levelers to aid in setup. Finished in multiple coats of polyethylene for improved water resistance.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!