Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Workbench
bobasaurus on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening workbench constructed from 2x4s, and featuring a plywood/MDF sandwich for the top. Dogholes provide a location for attachment of whetstone clamps. The legs are equipped with levelers to aid in setup. Finished in multiple coats of polyethylene for improved water resistance.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!