Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Workbench
bobasaurus on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening workbench constructed from 2x4s, and featuring a plywood/MDF sandwich for the top. Dogholes provide a location for attachment of whetstone clamps. The legs are equipped with levelers to aid in setup. Finished in multiple coats of polyethylene for improved water resistance.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!