Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheet Metal Bender
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade sheet metal bender constructed from 3-3/8 plate, 1x2 tubing, and the top tube from a surplus swing set. Capable of bending stock of up to 48" in width.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
- Tool for stroll, walking ostrich,...
- Mill Tram
- Work Table for Bench Saw
- Giant gearshaft being quenched - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!