Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheet Metal Bender
lowa2 on forums.vwvortex.com
Homemade sheet metal bender constructed from surplus transformer components. Bottom plate is a 7/16" thick x 32" long I-beam segment.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!