Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheet Metal Brake
Kiwi Kev on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sheet metal brake constructed from scrap metal. Nuts are welded under the three holes on each side at different locations, allowing for bending materials of varying thickness. Round stock is used for bending radii. Can also be used as a leaf brake.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!