Homemade Sheet Metal Brake
Kiwi Kev on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sheet metal brake constructed from scrap metal. Nuts are welded under the three holes on each side at different locations, allowing for bending materials of varying thickness. Round stock is used for bending radii. Can also be used as a leaf brake.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!