Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheet Metal Brake
huffhinesce on pro-touring.com
Homemade sheet metal brake fabricated from three 6' sections of 1/4" thick, 4" steel angle. The welded hinges utilize 1/2" bolts. The assembly was mounted to an existing work surface. Capable of bending 20-gauge steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!