Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheet Metal Finger Brake
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade sheet metal finger brake constructed from scrap materials. Hinge was fabricated by welding the pivot pins to the movable section of the table. Two steel blocks were drilled and reamed to receive the pins. Blocks were welded to the fixed part of the table. Finger material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!