Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheet Metal Finger Brake
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade sheet metal finger brake constructed from scrap materials. Hinge was fabricated by welding the pivot pins to the movable section of the table. Two steel blocks were drilled and reamed to receive the pins. Blocks were welded to the fixed part of the table. Finger material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!