Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheetmetal Brake
36-3window on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sheetmetal brake constructed from angle iron and steel channel. Features upper and lower trusses to prevent the brake from bowing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!