Homemade Sheetmetal Brake Jig
jdh239 on weldingweb.com
Homemade sheetmetal brake jig intended to alter the bending angle from 90-degrees. Fabricated by cutting several flat pieces to the desired angle and welding them together. Jig is positioned between the workpiece and the brake.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
- Frame for wooden saucers
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!