Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shelf Pin Drilling Jig
Peter Oxley on lumberjocks.com
Homemade system intended to facilitate the process of accurately and rapidly drilling pin holes for adjustable cabinet shelves. Utilizes a machined slab of heavy plastic with pre-drilled holes as a guide.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
- Balloon popping machine - GIF
- Simple Wedge Planing Stop
- 101 Best Homemade Automotive Tool...
- Wood Tools or Jigs
- Salvaging philosophy
- Box Joint Jig to Table Saw (part2)
- A useful, homemade tool with your...
- Moving an apartment building down...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!