Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sherline Motor Adaptation for a Taig Mill
Irv Bakeland on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade Sherline motor adaptation for a Taig mill consisting of replacing the original spindle pulley with a modified unit. Motor and controller are mounted on brackets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!