Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shim Punch Set
Machinist-Guide on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade shim punch set fabricated from S7 steel hardened to 58/60 RC. Measures 6" x 8" x 1". Punch sizes range from 1/8" - 2".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!