Homemade Shims for Mill Tramming
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade shims fabricated from aluminum and intended as an aid for mill tramming. Installed between the column and base, one for each bolt. Slopes are milled on each shim according to the maximum permissible height difference.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!