Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shims for Mill Tramming
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade shims fabricated from aluminum and intended as an aid for mill tramming. Installed between the column and base, one for each bolt. Slopes are milled on each shim according to the maximum permissible height difference.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!