Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shock Absorber Damping Rod Tool
wrenchbender54 on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade damping rod holder intended to fit Kayaba motorcycle shock absorbers. Constructed from a slotted bolt welded to a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!