Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shock Absorber Disassembly Tool
triumpt120rv on triumphrat.net
Homemade motorcycle shock absorber disassembly tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the retaining collar from the spring and damper assembly. Constructed from a pair of threaded rods, a wooden base, and a collar through which a bolt is inserted to lock onto a spring coil.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!