Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shock Spring Compressor
Isle Rider on advrider.com
Homemade shock spring compressor constructed from 2x4s and intended to facilitate the process of removing the snap-ring from a motorcycle shock absorber. Utilizes a floor jack to apply the necessary force.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!