Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shock Spring Compressor
Isle Rider on advrider.com
Homemade shock spring compressor constructed from 2x4s and intended to facilitate the process of removing the snap-ring from a motorcycle shock absorber. Utilizes a floor jack to apply the necessary force.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!