Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shock Spring Compressor
Isle Rider on advrider.com
Homemade shock spring compressor constructed from 2x4s and intended to facilitate the process of removing the snap-ring from a motorcycle shock absorber. Utilizes a floor jack to apply the necessary force.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!