Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Crane
ls1 nova on pro-touring.com
Homemade shop crane spanning constructed from three 6" aluminum I-beams and spanning 42'. Powered by a 1-ton hoist.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!