Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Dust Collector
Otto Belden on ottobelden.blogspot.com
Homemade shop dust collector powered by a radial blower. Utilizes a 5-gallon bucket, water pump filter screen, galvanized sheetmetal, and dryer vent duct tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!