Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Heater
Dolmetsch on seniordragster.bravehost.com
Homemade shop heater constructed from 2 x 6 1/4" steel tubing and featuring a 3/8" flat floor. Utilizes a carb-type throttle blade in the snout below the door, controlled by a baseboard heater thermostat through a stepper motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!