Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Hoist
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade hoist intended to lift and move machine parts around a shop. Features a pivoting boom in conjunction with a semicircle crane rail for support. Crane is mounted to the rafters. Utilizes 2" angle irons and is capable of lifting 400 lbs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!