Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Hoist
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade hoist intended to lift and move machine parts around a shop. Features a pivoting boom in conjunction with a semicircle crane rail for support. Crane is mounted to the rafters. Utilizes 2" angle irons and is capable of lifting 400 lbs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!