Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Hoist
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade hoist intended to lift and move machine parts around a shop. Features a pivoting boom in conjunction with a semicircle crane rail for support. Crane is mounted to the rafters. Utilizes 2" angle irons and is capable of lifting 400 lbs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!