Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Hoist
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade hoist intended to lift and move machine parts around a shop. Features a pivoting boom in conjunction with a semicircle crane rail for support. Crane is mounted to the rafters. Utilizes 2" angle irons and is capable of lifting 400 lbs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!