Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Press
aametalmaster on homemadetools.net
Homemade shop press fabricated from steel and powered by a 12-ton bottle jack. The bottom brace, bed plate, and jack were designed to be removable, thereby facilitating use of the frame as a gantry crane operated by means of a 1/2-ton chainfall.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!