Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Press
pebbleworm on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade shop press constructed from tie rod hydraulic cylinder assembly and steel plate. Powered by a 30-ton bottle jack.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!