Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shop Storage Cabinet
Sean O'Hara on toolmonger.com
Homemade shop storage cabinet featuring a 2x4 frame and Blondewood doors. Eight feet tall, 4 feet wide, and 2 feet deep.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!