Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Short Chisel Bevel Sharpening Jig
Dan Donaldson on woodcentral.com
Homemade bevel sharpening jig for short chisel blades. Blade to be sharpened is clamped between a chipbreaker and a surplus blade. Entire setup is then secured in a Lee Valley jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!