Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Short Chisel Bevel Sharpening Jig
Dan Donaldson on woodcentral.com
Homemade bevel sharpening jig for short chisel blades. Blade to be sharpened is clamped between a chipbreaker and a surplus blade. Entire setup is then secured in a Lee Valley jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!