Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Short Chisel Bevel Sharpening Jig
Dan Donaldson on woodcentral.com
Homemade bevel sharpening jig for short chisel blades. Blade to be sharpened is clamped between a chipbreaker and a surplus blade. Entire setup is then secured in a Lee Valley jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!