Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Short Chisel Bevel Sharpening Jig
Dan Donaldson on woodcentral.com
Homemade bevel sharpening jig for short chisel blades. Blade to be sharpened is clamped between a chipbreaker and a surplus blade. Entire setup is then secured in a Lee Valley jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!