Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Short Workpiece Adaptor for Vise
J.Ramsey on chaski.org
Homemade adaptor fashioned from a section of halved, large diameter tubing and intended to facilitate secure holding of short workpieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!