Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Silent Air Compressor
Adam on terrainproject.blogspot.in
Homemade silent air compressor adapted from a repurposed refrigerator compressor, a tank, a pressure regulator, and a cutoff switch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!