Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Silent Compressor
Jason Jones on jason-jones.com
Homemade silent compressor constructed from surplus pancake compressor components and powered by a repurposed refrigerator compressor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!