Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Backstand
Z.I. De Felet on ftpforge.chez-alice.fr
Knifemaking backstand made from scrap square tubes and a pool pump motor. Band speed is 25 m/s. Has an adjustable lever-like centering system with a spring opposite the centering wheel. Tracking wheel is made of aluminum. Centering wheel is a Transpallet caster.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!