Homemade Simple Backstand
Z.I. De Felet on ftpforge.chez-alice.fr
Knifemaking backstand made from scrap square tubes and a pool pump motor. Band speed is 25 m/s. Has an adjustable lever-like centering system with a spring opposite the centering wheel. Tracking wheel is made of aluminum. Centering wheel is a Transpallet caster.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!