Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Backstand
Z.I. De Felet on ftpforge.chez-alice.fr
Knifemaking backstand made from scrap square tubes and a pool pump motor. Band speed is 25 m/s. Has an adjustable lever-like centering system with a spring opposite the centering wheel. Tracking wheel is made of aluminum. Centering wheel is a Transpallet caster.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!