Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Hoist
Paul Beresford on stovebolt.com
Homemade hoist measuring 10x10x10 feet. Constructed from 4x4s with 8" and 10" lag bolts securing the joints and braces. A remote-controlled winch is mounted at the top of the rig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
- Guide cutting tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!