Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Hoist
Paul Beresford on stovebolt.com
Homemade hoist measuring 10x10x10 feet. Constructed from 4x4s with 8" and 10" lag bolts securing the joints and braces. A remote-controlled winch is mounted at the top of the rig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!