Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Hoist
Paul Beresford on stovebolt.com
Homemade hoist measuring 10x10x10 feet. Constructed from 4x4s with 8" and 10" lag bolts securing the joints and braces. A remote-controlled winch is mounted at the top of the rig.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Extra long reach Knot pick
- Wooden Clamp
- Tractor 3 point Hydraulic Forklif...
- Perfect joinery GIF
- Homemade Compressor for Airbrushing
- Bench drill with cross feed, mors...
- Lathe Cutter Height Gage
- Lathe toolpost holder for Dremel ...
- High Speed spindle tool for the l...
- [Woodturning] small beads turning...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!